TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated April 2020.
In these terms and conditions ‘’the Company’’ means STONETM at 230 Brompton Road, London, SW3 2BB. ‘’Client’’ means any person who has subscribed to a service provided by STONETM. ‘’Studio’’ means any premises at which STONETM provides a service. ‘’User’’ means any person who visits our website.
It is a condition of Membership that Clients agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Compliance with these Terms and Conditions is to ensure maintenance of standards at our Studios and to enable Clients to get full enjoyment from their Membership.
These Terms and Conditions may be revoked, altered or added to from time to time by the Company, without prior notification to Clients. Any such variations will be updated on our website.
Any person who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions may be ejected from, or denied access to a Studio, or may have their Membership terminated by STONETM. if the non-compliance is serious.
- You agree to comply with our studio rules in force from time to time which you can see online or displayed in our studios. The rules relate to our opening hours, use of our facilities and your conduct.
- You may not bring pets (other than guide dogs) onto the Studio premises.
- We reserve the right to use any individual or group photographs or movie shots of you for press or promotional purposes. However, where reasonably possible, we will ask you to sign a use of image rights form to consent to this usage.
- You must not consume any food or drink in a Studio that you have brought in from outside the Studio.
- We reserve the right to show potential Clients and other individuals the Studio facilities while being used by Clients.
- Clients are strictly forbidden to approach any Coach/Employees with any form of job offer in a related field of work during said Coach/Employees permanent employment with STONETM.
- CCTV Closed circuit cameras operate throughout the Studio (except in the changing areas). Any unlawful activity within the Studio may be reviewed for possible legal action.
- Any marketing, educational or other materials of any nature whatsoever produced by the Company in connection with the Studio and which are made available to Clients at the Studio will at all times remain the property of the Company and will be subject to the Company’s copyright.
- Our staff are not medically qualified so if you have any doubts about your fitness or capability to exercise, we strongly recommend that you get advice from a doctor first. You must complete a PARQ before when registering for a User Account on our Website.
- Acceptance of an application for Membership at each Studio is at our absolute discretion (although we will exercise our discretion reasonably, and in compliance with applicable laws).
- All Clients must sign up for a User Account and complete our Registration Form and submit to the Company via email or through our website and therein agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Clients must be at least 18 years of age.
- If you are between the ages of 14 and 18, you must have a parent/guardian sign a consent form. Your parent/guardian must attend your first session after which you will be able to attend sessions without your parent/guardian present.
- You warrant that the Personal Data which you are required to provide when you register as a Client is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Data by updating these details on your online account. All communications will be assumed to have been received by the Client to the last email / phone number notified to the Company.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
PAYMENTS, BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Details of Services provided, and prices are available directly from the Client relations team at the Studio and will be such prices as determined by the Company from time to time.
- Clients must book and pay for sessions before attendance.
- Session credits can be purchased directly from Client relations team by phone or at the Studio or online via your Client login.
- 4.Session credits are valid from and including the date of purchase and are non-refundable.
- 5.Expiry means that on and from the expiry date, you will not be entitled to use an expired Credit to book a Service. You will not be entitled to receive any refund in relation to any expired Credits.
Session credits will expire:
Visitor 1st Session: 2 weeks from the date of purchase
Initial Consultation: 2 weeks from the date of purchase
1 Session: 1 month from the date of purchase
5 Sessions: 3 months from the date of purchase
10 Sessions: 6 months from the date of purchase
25 Sessions: 9 months from the date of purchase
50 Sessions: 12 months from the date of purchase
100 Sessions: 12 months from the date of purchase
- 6.In the event illness or pregnancy inhibits continuation (doctor’s certificate required) we will allow any remaining sessions to be transferred to another person of your choice or extended by a mutually agreed duration.
- 7.You are entitled to extend the expiry of any pack, on one occasion, for a period of 3 months at a fee of £50. This must be carried out within one month of the original pack expiry date.
- Payments for sessions, memberships, gift certificates are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in the Terms and Conditions.
- Where a Client has purchased a Session Credits online, they have a legal right under the Customer Contracts Regulations 2015 to cancel within 14 days of when the date of the purchase is confirmed (Cooling Off Period). To cancel within the Cooling Off Period the Client should contact the Client Relations Team directly.
- All sessions cancelled within 24 hours of the start of the session will be charged (“late cancelled”).
- 11.Clients who do not attend sessions without informing the Studio within 24 hours of the start of the session will be charged in full for the session. This is deemed a “no show”.
- 12.STONETM reserves the right to alter the trainer that you have requested should that trainer not be available. Only in the case where STONETM cannot offer you your timeslot will the session be cancelled free of charge. STONETM will attempt to inform you of any such changes in advance.
- 13.STONETM reserves the right to cancel pre-booked sessions for Clients STONETM deem to be holding prime booking times but cancel their sessions on a regular basis. Clients will be notified of this at least one week in advance of any changes.
- 14.You are entitled to receive due care and attention from all our Coaches and will be given every opportunity to receive the bookings and services you require.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- You must complete an assessment with one of our Coaches before using any fitness facilities.
- You are asked to arrive at the Studio five (5) minutes prior to any personal training or induction appointments.
- You may not use the Studio facilities while under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, tranquilizers or any medication or other substance which may affect your ability to exercise safely.
- You consent to being aware of your own health and physical condition and having knowledge that your participation in this program and fitness testing procedures may be injurious to your health and you are voluntarily participating in STONETM exercise and nutrition programme. Having such knowledge, you thereby release STONETM its representatives, agents, employees and successors from liability for accidental injury, illness or death which you may incur as a result of participating in the said programme. You hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in said programme.
- It is the Clients sole responsibility to notify the Studio before attending any session of any circumstance affecting their health which may be exacerbated by taking part in their booked session. This information may be added to the Clients programme notes.
- Clients are advised not to undertake strenuous physical activity without first seeking medical advice if they have concerns over their physical condition and wellbeing.
- Pre-natal Clients must provide the Studio with written consent from their Doctor to continue using the facilities.
- Clients shall not use any Studio facilities whilst suffering from any infectious or contagious illness, disease or other ailment or whilst suffering from a physical ailment such as open cuts, abrasions, open sores or minor infections where there is a risk that such use may be detrimental to the health, safety, comfort or physical condition of other Clients and employees.
- Prior to your initial assessment you will be shown the Studio fire exits and emergency routes in case of evacuation. Please note that employees are NOT required to “seek & search” the building. Therefore, it is the responsibility of each individual to follow the relevant instructions. Please note lifts will not be operational during an emergency evacuation.
- Clients who suffer an accident or injury on the Company’s premises must report the accident or injury and the circumstances in which it occurred immediately following the accident or injury to a staff member at the studio.
- You must use the main entrance to a Studio when entering or leaving that Studio.
- Fire exits, which are clearly marked, are there in the interests of safety and you must not interfere with fire doors for any reason.
- You must comply with any reasonable requests made by the members of staff in relation to matters of health and safety.
BEHAVIOUR & DRESS
- You should conduct yourself in a well-mannered fashion when in or about a Studio, and in a manner that will not disturb or impair the use and enjoyment of that Studio by any other person.
- We may terminate your STONETM Membership (if applicable) and may refuse you entry into a Studio, or eject you from a Studio, if you commit a serious or repeated breach of these Terms and Conditions, your Membership contract (if applicable), or if you engage in any other serious misconduct.
- Clients, visitors, and members of staff of a Studio should at all times display mutual respect for each other.
- Complaints should be communicated privately to a member of the relevant Studio’s management, or in writing via email to the Client Relations Team or Studio Manager.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the Studio including the use of e-cigarettes or similar devices.
- Clients are allowed to use the Studio’s property including towels, toiletries etc. which is provided as a courtesy to its Clients when attending sessions at the Studio. The removal of any Studio’s property from their premises may result in the termination of the Client’s Membership and legal action.
- Clients are allowed to use mobile phones, but they should be put on silent during sessions.
- No photos or videos are allowed to be taken of the Studio, staff or other Clients without their prior consent.
- STONETM will not accept liability for any damage or loss to a Client’s personal property brought into the Studio’s premises. STONETM does not undertake that use of a locker will guarantee that no theft of or damage to your property will occur.
- With the exception of any designated private lockers, lockers are available for use only while you are on a Studio’s premises. Use of a locker (other than any designated private lockers) while not on Studio premises is prohibited. If you leave your belongings overnight in a locker (other than in any designated private locker), STONETM reserves the right to open the locker (by force if necessary) and remove your belongings.
- Your belongings, so removed, will be available for collection from the relevant Studio’s Reception for a period of thirty (30) days, upon payment of the prevailing holding charge. If you do not collect your belongings within thirty (30) days, your belongings may be donated to charity.
- If you rent a designated private locker (if available), and if the rental fees in respect of that locker remain unpaid for more than one (1) month after the date due for payment, STONETM reserves the right to open the locker (by force if necessary) and remove your belongings. Your belongings, so removed, will be available for collection from the relevant Studio’s reception for a period of thirty (30) days upon payment by you of the unpaid fees along with the reasonable prevailing administration charge. If you do not collect your belongings within thirty (30) days, your belongings may be donated to charity. Where available, lockers and locker keys remain the property of a Studio and locker keys must not be taken from that Studio’s premises at any time.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
- By using the STONETM Website www.stonelondon.com, which includes accessing, browsing or registering as a client you accept Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with them.
- All content on the STONETM Website is either owned or licensed to STONETM and is provided to the user for their information and personal use only. It may not be used for commercial use by anybody using the Website.
- All pages of our site are protected by copyright. No information found on our site may be modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, displayed, reproduced, published, licensed, used to create derivative works from, transferred or sold in any form.
- This Website should only be accessed using a computer linked to a secure network.
- We may update this Website from time to time. The content on the Website is valid at the date of publication. The Company will update this accordingly however cannot guarantee that content will always be accurate and in date. We do not guarantee that this Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- You must not intentionally misuse, disable or damage this Website in any way. This includes but is not limited to, introducing viruses, malicious code, unauthorized access to the site, network, software, or any other members accounts. By breaching this Condition, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you will indemnify us for any breach, which means that you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of you not complying with this Condition.
- This Website may include links to third party websites from time to time. The user will be solely reliable for the use on any alternative site. STONETM do not take responsibility for any damage or issues that may arise when using these sites.
- It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this Website, however we cannot guarantee the documents or files downloaded from this Website will be free from viruses.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
USERNAME AND PASSWORD
- Certain areas of our Website ‘User Account’ are restricted to registered Clients and may only be accessed using your username and password. It is your responsibility to protect your login details. If you suspect that someone else knows your login details you must inform us as soon as possible.
- We shall not be liable for losses you suffer as a result of unauthorised access to your User Account until such time as you have informed us of possible unauthorised use of your login details.
- We reserve the right to disable your access to these restricted areas at any time if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with these conditions.
DATA PROTECTION AND OTHER RELEVANT POLICIES
ENQUIRIES or COMPLAINTS